Monday 12 September 2011

Updates Galore! (Updated!)

Hi there, faithful readers.  I thought it was time to update you on various developments which have happened in the world of Shadow recently.

Firstly:  Shadow is now on Twitter.  You can find us by searching for 'shadowsodes', or by clicking the follow me link on the right hand side below the list of recent tweets.  This is just another way for you to stay in touch, see when new episodes have been uploaded and send me your feedback and suggestions.

Secondly:  I have finally solved my comment problems - by switching to using Google Chrome.  So, now that I can post comments on my own blog again, I have gone back through all the episodes which did not receive an AUTHOR COMMENT and have filled in a little mini commentary which will hopefully help you get a little insight into how I write and the direction I'm taking Shadow in.

Thirdly:  I have caught up (at last) with all the old episodes of Shadow (all forty-one of them) which I printed out ages ago and needed to re-type before they could be uploaded here.  That means that from now on I am writing NEW material, which is very exciting and also a little scary, but I am really looking forward to returning fully to the world of Siren, Ellis and the Former Baron and seeing what new adventures are in store for them.  Ideas have been flooding into the back of my mind since I started this project and I fully intend to make the best use of them.  It's going to be quite a ride for me and I sincerely hope you all enjoy it too!

Fourthly:  Shadow should now be much easier to read on mobile phones, now I've update the mobile template.  if you are using this at all, please give me any feedback on how you feel it works (although it's all done by Blogger, so I'm not sure I can change much.  Even so, I'd like to know if the feature is being used).

And finally: You might want to check out Webfiction World, whose latest podcast 'Why Unicorns Don't Write Webfiction', features Erin Klitzke, writer of the ever-intriguing Awakenings web fiction series, as a special guest.  It's an interesting listen, especially if you are planning on writing any web fiction of your own.

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you all on Sunday for Episode XXXIV - Gulliver's Travails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this episode!