Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas Everybody!

This is likely to be my last chance to actually do anything on this site this side of Christmas, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and, though I'll update again before then, a Happy New Year as well.

I'd also like to remind you all that the first part of the Shadow Christmas Special 2011, It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Stoneskins, subtitled In the Bleak Mid Winter, will be up tomorrow at noon.  So if, for any reason you have nothing to do tomorrow afternoon, feel free to pop by and see what's been happening in the run up to Christmas in Larksborough.

Thank you for sticking with me this year.  As always, if Blogger lets you, feel free to post comments or feedback on this or any other post, or you can do so on Shadow's Facebook page (see right) or to @Shadowsodes on Twitter.  I'd love to hear from you and thus transform my understanding of who you are from a number of page-views into actual people.

Until next time,

Merry Christmas,

Chris George (Seraph).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this episode!