Sunday 2 March 2014

Another Delay

After not managing a post two weeks ago and then failing to deliver two last week as promised, I'm not doing a very good job of this. It gets worse, however, as I've failed to produce this week's episode on time also, due mainly to an unusual week and not so unusual sleeplessness. I'm sorry.

I will endeavour to finish it tomorrow, if I can (no promises this time) and get right onto next week's. Thank you for bearing with me, dear, anonymous readers.

On an unrelated note, I plan to update my other blog, Seraphic Worlds, this week on the topic of Lent. You may, or may not, find it of interest, but an update there is so rare a thing as to be worth mentioning.

Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this episode!