Sunday 23 March 2014

Normal service will be resumed shortly...

There is no Shadow this week owing to technical difficulties.  The website I had saved the work I had done on this week's episode has gone down for the weekend (at least) and did so before I could copy the episode over.  I really didn't want to start from scratch, nor did I really have time to, with one commitment and another. Sorry.

I will do my best to get it finished ASAP but I'm learning to make no promises on this site, as it seems every  time I do, not matter how reasonably a promise it seems to be, something comes up to make sure I fail to keep it, and I don't want you all (whoever you might be - feel free to comment and let me know!) to think that I do not care about your continued readership.  I really, really do -, so much so that this is the one piece of fiction I'm still allowing myself for Lent (see my posts on the topic over at my other blog, Seraphic Worlds).

Until next week, then, sorry, but see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this episode!