Tuesday 16 September 2014

Hiatus

Now that the fourth book of Shadow is completed, I have decided it would do me (and my writing) some good if I took a short break from this weekly serial to work on some other projects.  There are plenty of things I have been working on (like Murkland, and even some Shadow spin-offs) that I just have not had the time, or energy to commit to whilst I've been writing Shadow, so the hope is that I can use my Shadow writing time to get some of these other plates spinning once more.

I have set a limit on this period of hiatus so that it doesn't go on too long, or result in no progress whatsoever, and promise to bring you the first episode of Volume V on Sunday 26th October, so please check back then to continue reading (or follow the blog and it will update you when there's a new post to read).  Hopefully you'll see an announcement about the resumption (or even completion) of Murkland before then, but I can't make any promises about that just yet.

Once again thank you all for continuing to read and support my work and I look forward to hearing your reactions to the end of Volume IV and to Shadow's return on 26th October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this episode!