Sunday 26 August 2018

Delays? Already!?

Okay, okay, so I've managed three weeks in a row and now, suddenly, I haven't met a deadline!  What a spectacular run that was, etc. etc. etc.

The truth is, it has been a busy week in a number of ways and, in fact, one of the reasons I've returned to writing Shadow is to help me with my real-life anxiety disorder.  Supposedly creative writing is something that can help with that or something.

Anyway, that very anxiety has made this a particularly tough week and I chose mostly just to read and sleep as a response to that rather than pushing myself to write another episode.  I have begun one and I will produce it sometime this week, but it won't be today and I'm not too concerned about that.  I want to be able to produce Shadow episodes on time, but this is absolutely not supposed to be something I get worried about.

I hope you can bear with me on this and that you enjoy the next episode when it happens. :)

As always, thank you for reading and feel free to tell me what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think of this episode!